You'll need a bulb of course:
- With HID you'll need: Philips D1S 35W Single Xenon HID Headlight Bulb
- Without HID you'll need: Philips H11 Standard Replacement Bulb
- If your connector inside your headlamp is burnt, here is a good link for a new connector. This only applies to the non HID set up: Dorman 84783 H8/H11 Electrical Wiring Harness
- Here is a pic of the bolt from the wheel.
- Now pull the headlamp out a little bit, undo the connectors and take out the headlamp.
- With the headlamp on the table remove the back cover. The bulb comes off but twisting it counter clockwise. Unplug it, remove it and place the new one. Don't forget to plug it back and put the cover back.
- This particular car had a burnt connector. You can order a new connector and splice it in if you have the same problem. Here is a link to the new connector: Dorman 84783 H8/H11 Electrical Wiring Harness
- Here is a photo of the new connector you can order in case you have the same problem:
- Reverse the order to install :D