Your switch has 5 positions. We'll call them:
- "-2" which is the switch all the way down for automatic down
- "-1" which is the switch slightly down for bringing the window down manually
- "0" which is the switch just sitting on its normal position
- "1" which is the switch slightly up for bringing the window up manually
- "2" which is the switch all the way up for automatic up
- Shut the radio off and other source of noises, you are going to be looking for a little "click"
- Hold the switch of the window you wish to re-teach the limits in position "-1". Even after the window is all the way down, keep holding it and listen for a little click. When you hear it go to the next step.
- Hold the switch on position "1". Again, even after the window is all the way up keep holding it and listen for a "click".
- That is it! Simple enough huh?! Repeat for all windows and you are all set!